Saturday, January 24, 2009

Updated Exam Schedule

After much thought and more research I have slightly changed my exam order and schedule. I was going to complete all seven tests I have left in six months. I've hit delays due to work schedule and don't see a good reason to kill myself over this. So, I have pared it down to only five tests in the next five months. I will put off structural until after June when the two 3.1's are combined as one test in 4.0.
Here it is, final revision:>

2/21 - Building Technology
Must pass this in order to get credit for four other tests. If not, all is lost.

3/17 - Building Planning
This is safe to take while waiting for Building Tech. results. It transitions to only one test so IF I fail Bldg. Tech. I won't have wasted time studying a test I have to retake in July.

4/18 - Mechanical and Electrical
This one is tied to Building Tech. but I plan on passing both so no worries.

5/18 - Site Planning
Site planning and Pre-Design are tied together in v4.0. Must pass both to avoid retakes later.

6/17 - Pre-design
Has been touted as a summary exam of all other tests.

7/21 - Structural v4.0
This is one test instead of two in v3.1.

OK this is it, I will be studying Building planning this afternoon. Enjoy the rain in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment