Sunday, May 03, 2009

Passed Building Tech. & Changing Exam Order

Recieved my pass letter for Building Technology yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought I had passed it but you never want to be so sure until you get the pass letter.
Whew...
Ok, so on further review, I have decided to switch to only taking one more test before the end of June and taking the others in version 4.0.
So I will be switching to Mechanical and Electrical Systems since it is linked to Building Tech.

I realized by trying to take Site Planning and Pre-Design before the end of June I was needlessly putting both of those tests at risk for failure since my schedule for study time would have been much shorter than it should be.

Sorry for those that may have been following my Site Planning notes but I will pick it back up later.

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment